We follow a core-satellite approach to asset management. In today's fast changing world of economic uncertainties, we believe that prudent investing requires a proactive approach to managing, growing and preserving wealth. Our investment adviser representatives, through SagePoint Financial, Inc., our registered investment adviser, have access to an institutional style of money management used by endowments, pension funds and other highly regarded institutional investors. However, we do not stop there. The satellite positions seek to take advantage of current market conditions. We believe that positive investment results can depend on getting in front of long-term trends and positioning client portfolios to be proactive rather than reactionary.
Please click anywhere on the chart below to activate. Place your cursor over any numbered text to view details of services we provide.
1. Through personal consultations with you, we develop a personal profile for your individual investment needs and objectives, time horizon, and attitude toward investing.
2. We develop a personalized asset allocation policy based on your needs and objectives, as identified in Step 1. This policy seeks to increase your investment returns relative to your risk tolerance through the carefully diversified allocation of your investments.
3. Your asset allocation policy is implemented by investing in a well diversified portfolio and is managed by preeminent institutional money management firms, not normally accessible to an individual investor.
4. Your investment portfolio is carefully monitored on an on-going basis to ensure that it remains consistent with your agreed-upon asset allocation policy. If the relative value of investments in your portfolio changes enough to become inconsistent with the policy it is rebalanced.
5. We will communicate with you on a regular basis and provide a comprehensive reporting package including account level performance reports and statements providing details on your account - including total asset value and a record of all transactions that occurred during this reporting period.
This asset management process is a blueprint designed to help minimize risk while increasing the potential for return on your investments.
DISCLAIMER: While the process of diversifying your assets across multiple asset classes can help to reduce overall risk, it does not eliminate market risk altogether.
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will out perform a non-diversified portfolio in any given market environment. No investment strategy, such as asset allocation can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
Please note that rebalancing investments may cause investors to incur transactions costs and, when rebalancing a non-retirement account, taxable events will be created and that may increase your tax liability. Rebalancing a portfolio cannot assure a profit or protect against a loss in any given market environment.
Our investment advisor representatives provide asset allocated portfolios that are customized to a particular client. First, model portfolios are created by our Investment Strategy Committee (ISC). Then, our investment advisor representatives work with our ISC to tailor an investment strategy designed to meet our client’s investment objectives.
The portfolios are managed on an ongoing basis using the model asset allocation that is appropriate for your accounts. We pay special attention to each client’s personal situation in relation to taxes or particular securities. Our compensation is directly tied to your results based on a fee and not commissions. In addition to a normal monthly account statement, we will provide you quarterly performance appraisals to help you assess your results.
There are no hidden agendas or fees. Some platforms include a full wrapped fee. Your asset management fee covers all trading, administrative and investment advisory fees for your accounts.
The Wealth Management Services portfolios are comprised using a mix of mutual funds, ETF's, stocks, bonds, UIT's and separate account managers. The composition of each client's portfolio is dependent on their personal goals and objectives for the account.
Our firm has developed strategic alliances with several firms to provide services for our ultra-high net worth clients. Our clientele including corporate executives, athletes, entertainers, and entrepreneurs are often in need for special strategies including: forward sales of stock, capital-gain deferment, hedging against highly concentrated positions, and alternative investments including private equity.
PFC has formed strategic relationships for fulfilling these needs with the resources of several firms who specialize in certain strategies geared for the ultra- high net worth client.
Securities and advisory services offered through SagePoint Financial, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance offered through Progressive Financial Concepts and is not affiliated with SagePoint Financial.SagePoint Financial does not offer tax or legal advice. All listed entities are unaffiliated. This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY, DC. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.